The Bushcraft Survival Challenge tests the group’s ability to survive in a new environment, a metaphor for the fast changing world we live in. The group’s aim is to survive by providing food, water and shelter.
The challenge involves team work, common sense, practical skills, negotiation and decision making. A bit like another day in the office without the comfort of your desk chair. Practically, it involves cutting wood, building, fishing, scavenging and preparing food.
This team building challenge can take place in Winter as well as throughout the rest of the year. And it can be fully tailored to the company’s objectives and number of participants.
A bespoke team building event
Our aim is to create a bespoke incentive trip event that is fun and memorable. The event will be tailored to reflect your company’s objectives and corporate identity.
As a DMC and local tour operator JMB Travel has experience organising all aspects of the team building event:
- Accommodation in 4 and 5-star hotels
- Transport from arrival to departure in modern air-conditioned bus
- Conference facilities with the latest audio-visual equipment
- Activities that are tailored to the interests of the group
- Visits of the most interesting cities in Bulgaria with a local tour guide
- Entertainment according to the group’s preferences. We can organise a private DJ party, a huge BBQ, wine degustation, nightclub evening as well as traditional Bulgarian singing and dancing.
Corporate travel rewards
As part of the teambuilding event or as a separate benefit JMB Travel offers exciting corporate travel rewards.
- Golf holiday at one of the world’s top golf courses
- Plovdiv city break
- Santorini beach holiday
- Spa weekend
- Wine degustation tour of Bulgaria
- Hot air balloon ride
- Rally driving and V1 Volkicar racing
More news and information on incentive trips and teambuilding in Bulgaria.
Hashtags: #teambuilding #bulgaria