Bulgaria is one Europe’s leading destination for medical tourism. More and more visitors come to Bulgaria for affordable private medical treatment with no waiting time.
You can find the best medical specialists and private clinics in Sofia, Varna and Plovdiv for low-cost medical treatment abroad on Bulgaria Medica.
Here are just a few comments from patients who came to Bulgaria for medical treatment:
- Great service and professionalism, thank you!
Noushy from the UK visited for dental implants and sinus lift.
- Le chirurgien et son équipe sont top, merci.
Antoine from Switzerland visited Bulgaria for Body Contouring.
- If it wasn’t for you I would not have had the surgery.
Derek from the UK had hip revision surgery in Turkey.
- Thank you for your help and professionalism. I will not hesitate to return in the future for any other thing I need help for 🙂
Louise from Denmark visited Bulgaria for a MRI scan.
- The support was great from start to finish.
Hamed from Oman visited Bulgaria for TKR, Total Knee Replacement.
- Thanks for organising today. I really appreciate your help and patience. Everyone has been lovely and very good. Please thank them for me.
Georgina from the UK visited Sofia in Bulgaria for Botox treatment.
- I was impressed with the communication, medical knowledge & affordability
Charlie from the UK visited Bulgaria for a MRI scan.
- Thank you so much!!
Ana from Italy came to Bulgaria for a breast augmentation.
- En tout je suis satisfaite de mon nouveau nez! 🙂
Veronique from France visited Bulgaria for a rhinoplasty.
Bulgaria Medica can help you organise your medical treatment abroad:
- Low-cost flights
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation in hotel or apartment
- Recommend the best specialist
- Get you a good price
- Provide personal support locally
Dental tourism in Bulgaria
Many guests travel from Europe and the Middle-East travel to Bulgaria and Turkey for dental treatment and especially dental implants. The price to set a dental implant in Bulgaria and Turkey is much cheaper than Europe. The brand of dental implant is exactly the same (Nobel, Zimmer, Straumann, 3i amongst many other international brands). And the procedure is done exactly in the same way. Only the labour costs are much lower.
The most common cosmetic procedures in Bulgaria are breast augmentation, eyelid surgery, facelift and rhinoplasty / nose correction, hair transplant, liposuction and tummy tuck / abdominoplasty.
Bulgaria Medica can recommend very good orthopedic surgeons in Bulgaria for hip revision surgery, TKR (Total Knee Replacement), hip replacement and hip resurfacing.
There is no waiting time for MRI and PET-CT scans. We can organise the scan and a consultation with a specialist to advise you on the results.
Bulgaria Medica recommends excellent private clinics for low-cost IVF, egg donation, embryo transfer with no waiting time.
We can recommend very good medical specialist and private clinics for a complete range of procedures and treatments:
- Cardiology: heart stress test, heart bypass, angiography, CCSVI,
- Weight loss surgery: bariatric surgery, gastric banding, sleeve gastrectomy, duodenal switch, gastric bypass,
- Organ transplant: kidney, liver, lung
- Cancer diagnosis and treatment: breast, skin, lungs,
#bulgaria #beauty #health #smile