On this mountain biking tour the Rhodope will charm you with its scenic beauty and authentic lifestyle as you ride from village to village meeting local people and discovering their ancient traditions. It will be one of the best cycling holidays you have ever enjoyed!
- Ride through Bulgaria’s beautiful Rhodope mountains
- Off-road MTB trek through valleys, streams and woods
- Reconnect with nature with a full-on outdoor lifetsyle
- Stay in villages, meet locals and discover culinary specialities
- Come back feeling stronger and re-invigorated
The mountain biking tour in the Rhodope mountains can easily be tailored to your personal preferences. It can be adapted to your level of fitness as well as your budget and time. The MTB trek can be organised anytime between May and October.
MTB tour information
The mountain biking tour of the Rhodope can be adapted to your personal preferences, time and budget.
Location: In the heart of the Rhodope mountains near the spa town of Velingrad
Time: 8 days including transfers, 6 full days riding
Itinerary: Riding from village to village along nature paths
Grading: Medium to exeprienced rides, 4-6 hours per day
Accommodation: Family guest houses and mountain huts with option for camping in nature
Food: Breakfast, lunches and dinners included. Home-made food, BBQ and picnic lunches
Price: EUR 400 per person
Season: From May to October
Included: airport transfers, accommodation, food full-board, guide, mountain bikes,
Excluded: drinks at meals except water, travel and mountain insurance,
More information and photos of the MTB Trek in Bulgaria.
- Nature and art & crafts activities
- Bulgarian traditional singing and dancing
- Spa day in mineral waters
- City tours of Plovdiv and Sofia
- Beach holiday on the Black Sea coast or the Aegean Sea in Northern Greece
- Visit of Edirne and Istanbul in Turkey or Bucharest and Transylvania in Romania