- Nature holidays: bird watching, walking, horse riding, fishing, bee keeping and more
- Adventure: orienteering, survival techniques, bushcraft, wild foods, medicinal plants for health,
- Sports holidays: hiking, MTB mountain biking, kayaking, rafting, golf, boxing, karate, swimming camp, football training camp
- Ski and snowboard and many winter activities: snowboarding, downhill and cross country ski, skidoo snowmobile, winter horse riding, sleigh rides and the special active winter family holiday in Bulgaria.
- Extreme: paragliding, rally driving, Volkicar racing, ultrarunning in the mountains
- Arts and crafts: pottery, leather work, wood carving, blacksmith, pyrography, painting, iconography, photography
- Bulgarian folklore: traditional Bulgarian dancing and singing, participation at ethno-folk festivals like Rojen, Jeravna and Koprivshtitsa
- Fiber arts: knitting techniques, weaving, felting, needle lace, embroidery,
- Culinary: cheese making, Bulgarian yoghurt, traditional Bulgarian cuisine, wine making and degustation, rakia distilling,
We have experience organsing a broad range of activities in Bulgaria. We also create bespoke active team building weekends and school holidays that integrate art and nature activities.
For families we have a special multi-activity holiday in Bulgaria where you can combine art and nature activties to fit the age and interests of the children and parents.
#bulgaria #holiday #active